Ok, so I finally got around to this. I was tagged by Jerilynn. I have no idea what I will come up with... so here goes!
Eight T.V. shows I like to watch:
1. Friends
2. Lost
3. Prison Break
4. House
5. The Office
6. Boy Meets World
7. Full House
8. Step by Step
Eight favorite Restaurants:
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Taco Bueno
3. Chilis
4. On The Boarder
5. Wendys
6. Chic Fil A
7. CiCi's
8. Friday's
(we haven't found anything local yet.)
Eight things I did this weekend: (including Friday)
1. Hung out with my in-laws
2. Watched Mamma Mia with the in-laws
3. Danced around the living room to the credits of above movie with my in-laws (hahaha)
4. Met with our Area Director for Apartment Life (close to calling a quits, but God has shown us otherwise)
5. Talked on the phone with family I'm sure at some point
6. Went to church - it was awesome!
7. Went to the library with the hubby
8. Watched The Sting with Robert Redford and Paul Newman (it was awesome)
Eight things I look forward to:
1. Going through my prayer journal and being consistent about it.
2. My family coming to church with us
3. Apartment Life beginning to take shape and be fruitful
4. Andrew and I's marriage to continue to be awesome!
5. Getting a job
6. Getting in shape and eating healthy
7. Taking up my hobbies: ballroom dancing, photography (and editing), and playing guitar (or the "geetar" as some call it)
8. Reading!!
Eight things on my wish list:
1. To be a better wife, daughter, sister, and friend
2. To travel the world one country at a time (long term goal)
3. To be a master cook... I want everyone to want to come to our house because I'm the girl who always has something cooking and it's dang goooood! :) (another long term goal)
4. To get a house and plant things around the outside of it. :)
5. To get a Nikon D-80 camera
6. To compete in one dance competition for ballroom
7. To lead worship someday
8. To be really good at balancing my relationship with God, Andrew, family, and friends while working out, taking time to cook and eat right, continue reading, being involved in our church, and being an awesome Cares Team (apartment life).
Bonus: To love Andrew more and more everyday! (it's an extra one.)
I tag:
Samantha
Mom
Katie (if that baby isn't keeping her too busy!)
and anyone else who wants to play...

5 comments:
Good Luck with your job hunt. I know something will come your way. Now, about that Crazy 8 list....Step by Step, Boy Meets World....have you seen a Dr. about your "Nick at Night/I'm trapped in the 80's affliction." Ü
Thanks for playing - it is a fun way to learn about each other...although I have to say that it was a long one and at first I resisted....
It definitely is a long one, but I loved reading yours and getting to know you better. I need to search around and see who else played.
Actually, Jerilynn, I was more of a 90's kid.. :) I love those shows! So sweet and innocent and funny! I should have put I love Lucy on there too.. oh yeah and Home Improvement! there are so many nickelodeon shows from way back in the day.... the good ol' days when shows were actually good.
I'm with ya there. I love those shows too. We only have 2 chanels 'cause we're too cheap to get cable or satelite!! All the ones I wrote mostly have to do with availability, not really what I would watch if I had 100 channels to choose from! Although Boston Legal is so eccentric and weird that it's hillarious! It's a little much sometimes though!
I miss you, maybe I'll get to see you somehow when I go up to visit Mom. I'm shooting for the 1st week in Feb., that's Mom's b-day and Charles and Katie will be down. Can't wait to see the babe!!
How was your first Christmas away from your fam? It was hard for me, not so much during as after.
Yeah... we don't even have 2 channels... haha... we watch them on the internet. It's free and less commercials! :) We watch DVDs and VHSs when we feel like watching the actual TV. I'm so thankful because I'm sure I would get addicted and that would be no bueno! Miss you too!
Ok, I will fill this out when I have a minute... We will be in Sherman the 1st week in Feb. you should try to come up and see the baby! She is seriously so precious and we couldn't be happier! Oh, yes that is an OU beanie she has on! Her daddy bought it for her! :)
Post a Comment