The Job Hunt

To answer Jerilynn's question (comment)...


Yes, I am currently job hunting. I called and talked to a lady today that I thought was hiring (through word of mouth) and it turns out she's not, but will keep my resume and stay connected with me. She was awesome... so we'll see what happens. I'm taking my resume to our church tomorrow! I'm so pumped, it's a huge church with tons of opportunities so we'll see.. I would really love to work in the missions dept. :) I have also applied to a couple of companies doing pretty much the exact same thing as before.

Who knows... I really don't feel a leading in any direction right now, but we're praying.

Just in case anyone is interested in the different places:
Wednesday's Child Benefit Corp (the first one I mentioned)
Gateway Church
InProv
Artistry Marketing

0 comments:

Post a Comment