I have an interview on Monday for a position at our church!! woo hoo!! Say a prayer for me! I'm so excited and have wanted to work there ever since I went to a women's conference last spring.
Crazy story... I changed life groups at church to one called Apples of Gold based off a book study by Focus on the Family. Please check out the website http://applesofgold.org . My particular group is for women who have been married 0-3 years. We were going around the room and introducing ourselves to the group, and one of the ladies said that she was working at the church until they found someone to take her place. She then went on to explain what ministry she worked in and would you believe it.... it's the one I applied for and hadn't heard back yet! I practically jumped off the couch and said "I WANT IT!" We go to a big church so of all of the people who work there.... 1 of the 8 girls in our life group has that job! God is just so cool! I ended up getting a call yesterday from a woman named Amy who wants me to come in and talk about the positions they have available! Yea!!
Oh and I cooked something else last night! Meaty Manicotti... it was delicious and super easy! Yea for lots of leftovers - it's pretty nice only having 2 mouths to feed for the time being!

5 comments:
Yea!! I'm so happy for you!
Good job on the cooking! Manicotti is delicious, I've never made it, but love it at Spaghetti Warehouse!
Did you get your book yet? I haven't yet. Maybe this week, I hope.
Thanks!! I really like cooking, thank goodness! Yes, I got my book today!! :) Finally!
Jessica - Good luck with the interview. It sounds like a wonderful job...I hope you get it. You sure are fired up in the kitchen. We're going to have to start calling you the domestic goddess Ü
haha.. I don't know about that, but I am loving cooking!!
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you! Keep us posted on what happens! You should start posting recipes when you find a good one! Lots of love!
Post a Comment