Recipe Blog...?

I have been cooking up a storm lately!! Ok, maybe not as much as you other ladies out there, but for me - it has been a lot! We are loving the home cooked meals and boy are they delicious! Since I have become ridiculously excited about cooking and know that many of you have awesome recipes and tips out there... I was wondering if anyone would like to start a cooking or recipe blog? It can be just like the book club one but all about yummy food!

Any takers?

3 comments:

Faith said...

Hey, did you get the job? Are you coming to Serman/Denison the first week of Feb. to see Emma?

Jerilynn said...

hey - I already have one...it's called the kitchen crafter. I just didn't end up using it like I thought I would. It was much harder to keep up with another blog than I thought it would be.
www.thekitchencrafter.blogspot.com

JBailey said...

Lacy - I didn't get the job I was interviewing for, but I have another interview for a different department that I think I would be a better fit for!

Do you know the specific days they are going to be in Sherman?

Jerilynn - I'll have to check it out.. now that you say that I remember you mentioning it. :)

Post a Comment