This is a video I just found on GodTube.com. It's kinda like YouTube except that it's full of Christian videos. I was searching for something and saw this video. I almost started crying...
That was good, thanks for sharing. Olivia and I happened to watch it together. I asked if she watches me and how I treat people and she said sometimes. I know she does watch my every move and my every move affects her in some way. It is a huge responsibility and blessing to have children! I remember when Olivia was really little and I kind of freaked out because I wasn't sure I could protect her enough or be a good enough Mommy. Now I'm trying to relax more and trust God and rely on a lot of Grace! It seems to work better than freaking out!! LOL!
3 comments:
That was good, thanks for sharing. Olivia and I happened to watch it together. I asked if she watches me and how I treat people and she said sometimes. I know she does watch my every move and my every move affects her in some way. It is a huge responsibility and blessing to have children! I remember when Olivia was really little and I kind of freaked out because I wasn't sure I could protect her enough or be a good enough Mommy. Now I'm trying to relax more and trust God and rely on a lot of Grace! It seems to work better than freaking out!! LOL!
We love Godtube - thanks for sharing. Are you job hunting?
Yes it is better than freaking out, Lacy! :)
Post a Comment