Hello everyone! I have gone to the darkside once again! Ok, not really. I love keeping up with people over the internet. I'm afraid that someday I won't be able to just call somebody up to talk. Oh technology!
This passed weekend was amazing! Girls' Weekend with 3 generations representin'. Thanks to my cousin, Jerilyn, all of the rest of us (for the most part) are pumped about blogs! Hopefully, we'll all get one and be able to keep in touch with one another.
Happy reading! More to come!

4 comments:
WOO HOO! welcome to the blogging world. I am so happy. It will be so much easier to keep up with you and your new family and the great ministry you are leading! I am so impressed with how much fun our family is and the many different talents that are represented.
It is your job to make sure that Samantha starts a photography blog to showcase her talent. I already want to see the pics that she took on sunday!
Oh! forgot to mention tnat I love the blog name - let me know if you want some help putting on a cute background. I got mine from daniellesblogdesigns.blogspot.com. Just follow the directions she posts for you and don't be intimidated!
well...color me crazy! I see that Samantha has jumped on the bloggin' train already!!!!!!!!
YEAH!
No, I don't like the picture of me that you posted, but I don't like most pics of me! The reunion was great fun! I hope we do it again soon!
Post a Comment