I got caught and had no way out. She immediately
grabbed me and could tell by the awkward look on my face that I didn't like the soap.. so she took my hand. "Oh your nails look awful, why do you wear polish?" To which I replied, "because I want them to be shiny..." She is from Israel which is where their products are made, her accent was pretty fun to listen to... so I stayed and joked around with her about my "poor" nails. She took off the polish and began to tell me that polish is what makes your nails look so bad because it dries out the nail. She buffed my nail up real nice and it has never looked better! I was shocked! I have had my share of awesome manicures and never has my nail looked that good! Next, she put some cuticle oil on my finger. My cuticles usually look pretty bad. After she finished with the oil, I looked down and it was as if I had a brand new finger! I'm not kidding!! I know many of you are calling me a sucker, but I'm telling you even Yaya (grandmother on my dad's side) would be impressed. She is a spa nazi (I love you, Yaya). I got to pick out my lotion scent (Ocean) and because the box was torn she sold it to me for half price... cleverly planned for people like me who don't jump at the first bite. Anyways, I have beautiful nails and couldn't be more excited about my purchase of minerals from the Dead Sea. **Click on the title of this post to go to their website... the video is pretty entertaining!**

2 comments:
you're definitely a sucker.
don't lie. hahaha.
yeah, i knew you would like it!
she likes pride and prejudice, i'm pretty sure she was like, I want to do that in a music video! and she did.
Oh my gosh - you are as much as a sucker as I am -- Last Christmas I was in the mall (I think with Lacy) and this guy caught my eye (yes, he was from Israel or thereabouts) and did my fingernails, too. They did look nice, but I said I would think about it. I glanced at Lacy at the entrance of a store and she was laughing at me!! Anyway I took a few steps and he came after me again and whispered that he would give me a good deal and said for me not to tell anybody but I could buy it for $20.00. Then he had me wash my hands with this sea salt stuff that was wonderful and needless to say I think I spent 60.00 before it was over. I chose Thursday's embrace fragrance and the company is Temptation from the Dead Sea!! Yep - it's the eyes Jessica, I have the same problem!!
Post a Comment