The Newest Employee...

Over the past 2 or 3 weeks I have been in the process of interviewing for my first "real world" job. It's with a company called Church Media Group, Inc.( http://churchmedia.cc/ ). I went to the office yesterday and they offered me the job! Yup, that's right... you are lookin' at the newest employee of Church Media. I am the Account Coordinator which means I will be making sure that the programmers, designers, etc. are on schedule with the projects we are doing for different ministries, churches, Christian artists, and whoever else.

I'm so excited!! We have been praying about this job and company for a month or so now and couldn't be more pumped. Please check out the website! It has their portfolio (Our Work) on there - which is pretty impressive! And there is a little bit about what the company's mission is. It's excellent!

I'm a grown-up now! There is no turning back!! Ahh! I start on the 1st. Yippee!!!

Like my Uncle Randy said, "God is smiling on you guys!" So true, we could not be more grateful!

5 comments:

Jerilynn said...

Jessica - that is really awesome. I can't wait to check out the website. Congrats Ü

Faith said...

I'm so excited for you! Congrats!

JBailey said...

thanks, guys!!! I'm so pumped... I'm going to the office today to accept the offer and turn in paperwork.. yea!

Sammycakes said...

so, you're going to get me in free for concerts and stuff..right?
hahaha, why didn't we think of this before!

JBailey said...

who knows.. we'll see. :)

Post a Comment