Just a little bit of an update:
We are still waiting on the 'okay' to move into our new place. It's taking quite some time which gets old, but as I was brushing my teeth this morning, God reminded me that I hadn't been talking to Him about it. It was a 'duh! moment' for sure. Why is my first reaction to complain instead of just talk to Him and ask that He provide and take care of us? I know that He will, but sometimes I think He likes us to come to that conclusion first and simply ask.
"Cast your burden upon the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken." - Psalm 55:22
"And yet the reason you don't have is that you don't ask God for it." - James 4:2
Thanks for all of the prayers and comments! We love you all!!!

1 comments:
Sometimes we have to remind ourselves He will provide what we need in His time, not ours. Good things come to those who wait...right? Love to you both! Jessica, thanks again for coming to the sip n see. Can't wait to see you again!
Post a Comment