:: Urgent Prayers Needed ::

They have decided to cancel the CARES program here at our apartment and have given us 10 days to turn in our keys. We don't have another place to move yet. There is one other property that is "open" that is wanting a CARES Team, but I don't have a good feeling about it. Please pray with us that God gives us wisdom and clarity in moving to our next place. God has already provided for us in so many ways just today. My supervisor at the church has offered trucks and moving assistance as well as storage space should we need it. Please pray that if this new complex is not "the one" then others will "open".

Thanks for all of the prayers!!!

The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps. Proverbs 16:9

5 comments:

Jerilynn said...

praying for you Jessica and Andrew!!!!

Faith said...

Praying for you! That must be stressful. Love you lots!

Molly said...

Jessica, hang in there...you know that God is faithful and His timing is not always ours...He may be slow but He's never late!! I'm so proud of you and Andrew and I know God has amazing plans for your both..Just keep the faith! I'm praying for you everyday as I always have..You're my precious baby girl!!!

Love ya!
Mom (mamasita)

Jill said...

Sending prayers your way!

Anonymous said...

Hey sweet girl!! Sending lots of prayers your way I know God has something else in mind just be patient. We do have a nice 5th wheel and covered patio, boat and boat dock on Lake Granbury you and Andrew are more than welcome to stay in. Mark and I actually miss living there. It is the only time we never had to look for each other. Love you Connie

Post a Comment