- * 2 lights away from our current property - keep relationships with current residents and vendors; moving made easy
- * $500/month budget - an increase of 500% for our events
- * A porter to distribute our calendars and flyers to 486 units. "We" (Andrew) passed out all of our calendars to 426 units every month at our previously property.
- * A staff of all believers! One of the leasing agents actually goes to our church!
- * A laid back property manager that trusts us to do a great job and will not micro-manage us.
- *A complex full of families - which means fun events!
- * Lower income - so the "spoiled factor" doesn't exist.
- * Friendly residents who like to be outside and get to know their neighbors.
- * Close to our Life Group and Market Street (my new favorite and surprisingly cheap grocery store).
- * One covered parking spot for free!
New Property.... I Think So!
Posted by
JBailey
on Thursday, April 9, 2009
We had an interview with a possible new property! Can I just tell you how much God has gone over and above what we ever could have imagined (Eph. 3:20)?!

8 comments:
That is soooo awesome! God is good, all the time! Love you lots!
I'm so excited!!!! Lacy is right, God is sooooooo good!!! He is always faithful and will never leave you nor forsake you...This is for sure a true testimony of that! Can't wait to see your new home. I know you're gonna love it!Love ya!!
God is Great! I am so happy for you! BTW...isn't Market Street THE best grocery store in the world? You know one of the very first stores was in Amarillo? We love it!
Jessica - I love how strong your faith is - reading your blog is such a blessing. I know that evrything is going to work out. You know when God closes a door...he opens a window. Ü (I think that is the saying - LOL!)
Thanks everyone!! Yes, Market Street is awesome, and I had no idea one of the first ones was in Amarillo.
Thank you so much, Jerilynn. I have really grown and changed a lot in the last year. It's awesome what God can do when I truly give up trying to do it my way. :)
Love ya'll!!!!!!!!!!!
Ya'll inspire me so much with your childlike faith in our Creator! I lose that sometimes, like i was all mad at the way the other people did you - BUT Patience IS a virtue, Cindy - Oh well, I have to keep on trying. You are 2 people that I love very much but more than that you help me see what is important! I love you both, Aunt Cindy
Udate please! I know you must be busy, but let us know whats up!
Great to hear, Jess!
Post a Comment