Some of you know but not everyone. Please, please, please pray for my cousin and her family. Her name is Sara Wendt and the name of her blog is Baby William Jason Wendt. Her husband died tragically in a motorcycle accident in August. She has a young daughter and found out that she is now expecting a little boy to be named after his daddy. He has a disorder that is keeping his brain, spinal cord, and the protective covering from developing correctly. The doctors have said that he will be still born or die quickly after child birth. I know that I know that I know that God is able! This would be such an incredible testimony... life changing in so many ways.
Please check out her blog: http://babywilliamjason.blogspot.com/. There is so much power in prayer especially when the "troops" rally together to fight! I love you all and it is a privilege to fight along side of you.
Psalm 139:13-18
"You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body
and knit me together in my mother’s womb.
Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex!
Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.
You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion,
as I was woven together in the dark of the womb.
You saw me before I was born.
Every day of my life was recorded in your book.
Every moment was laid out
before a single day had passed.
How precious are your thoughts about me, O God.
They cannot be numbered!
I can’t even count them;
they outnumber the grains of sand!
And when I wake up,
you are still with me!"
Praise God!

2 comments:
Glad you posted that verse, I was going to look it up, but forgot.
Sending lots of prayers for your cousin and her baby ....Connie
Post a Comment