I have these times when I become obsessed with something and can't stop thinking about it. Well this time, it's all about new music! I wanted to share with you the music that I have "found". I already liked these people, but I haven't bought their music in such a long time if ever. Everybody likes music, right?! Here are the artists that I have recently become obsessed with:
Dave Barnes | Words can not describe how awesome Dave (yes, we are on a first name basis) is! He has such a heart for people and AFRICA, not to mention he's hilarious! His music is fun loving love music! It makes you want to drive in the car with the windows down! :) We used his music when the girls walked down the aisle at the wedding and for our first dance!
Jon McLaughlin | Another awesome guy! He is a ridiculously talented pianist! He sounds similar to John Elton... jazzy piano. I don't really know how to describe it, but I saw him when he came to OU once with Matt Wertz (another artist to be mentioned later) and it was incredible. He was in Enchanted at the ball for those of you who saw that movie (everyone should).
Bethany Dillon | Many of you may know her... I just love her voice. She has a CD out called So Far: Acoustic Sessions. If you like piano and guitar music, you'll like it!
Matt Wertz | He and Dave Barnes are best friends.. their music sounds similar. He's really funny and just loves to make music. One of his songs was playing on our wedding website which is actually still up.. not sure for how long though. :)
Brooke Fraser | She's one of the worship leaders for Hillsong Church in Sydney. She has her own CD out and it's awesome. Her voice is just so pretty!

0 comments:
Post a Comment