Life and All Its Craziness...

Hi Everyone,

Yes it's me! I'm baaaaaaack! Man have the past few months been a whirl wind. Here is a small recap:

I started my new job at our church, Gateway. I'm the administrative assistant in Event Administration (say that 5 times fast)! It's pretty crazy right now, we have our women's conference coming up and that is keeping the whole department running around. This conference is definitely close to my heart. It's the first time I ever heard of Gateway. One of my favorite people, Christine Caine, spoke at it last year. I skipped school and drove down to DFW to go to the conference by myself! It was incredible!! This year it has grown by 800 women... there will be 2500 women coming this week.. ahh!

Apartment Life
, our apartment ministry, has been going okay. We got notice that we would be moving to another apartment complex. Our property manager doesn't really understand what a CARES Team is - so that makes it interesting. Our Apt. Life director fought for us to be able to stay, so now we are month to month. Please pray that we are where we are supposed to be (wherever that is)!

We are working so hard at getting on top of life! We have been overwhelmed with how busy we have become. Literally, in the month of February, we had 3 nights to ourselves. It's been madness, but we are making it a priority to enjoy life together and say 'no' when needed.

I enjoy reading everyone's blogs! I do keep up with everyone even though I'm bad at keeping you guys up to date with me! I'll work at getting better at that. I have missed it!

Love you guys!

3 comments:

Jerilynn said...

Jessica - you are super busy. I hope things settle down for you just a little so you can enjoy more time with your sweet husband!

Faith said...

Ditto to what Jerilynn said! Love you lots and lots!!

Jill said...

So happy to finally hear from you Jessica, but it sounds like your life is a little crazy. Better crazy than lazy!!! Y'all are doing wonderful things though and those that you work with are blessed to have you in their lives! Love you!

Post a Comment