Man, I never knew that having a job would take over my life completely!!! Ok, so maybe not completely completely, but it's pretty close. I have been terrible at keeping up with everyone on the blog. This is what we've been up to this month... enjoy!! I love you all!!
Happy Birthday, Uncle Randy!!! We'll keep your age hush hush. :)
The flowers Andrew brought me to say sorry for missing dinner because his fishing trip went longer than expected. I had just finished Redeeming Love
so I had been crying for the passed hour... I couldn't even look at him. Gosh, I love my hubby! :)
so I had been crying for the passed hour... I couldn't even look at him. Gosh, I love my hubby! :)
So that's pretty much it. I'll keep adding picture to keep you all up-to-date on us. Life is always busy, busy, busy, and mucho exciting!!!

3 comments:
The pics are so cute! I love the ones of you and Samantha. How's the job? How's Redeeming Love?
Love,
Lacy
Dido your comment about McCain and Obama and getting worn out. The more I listen to talk radio the more stressed out I become. I have been praying for peace because it is a little terrifying to think what will happen if Obama gets the nomination. Well, no matter what happens GOD IS IN CONTROL so I've just got to trust and not let it bother me so much. The thing that bothers me though, is that I don't think the people voting for Obama understand who he really is.
Oh, if you haven't visited my blog, do and go to that website and do the search.
Jessica - looks like you have been busy and having fun. Enjoy every second of it and check back in here every once in a while. We love your updates Ü
Post a Comment