That was good! Glad you put that on your blog! I'm so tired of the Democrats bs, I'm ready for John McCain to be in office and have all the drama over!
seriously! i'm getting warn out listening to all of this stuff. It's literally exhausting. I pray that McCain gets in office. Obama is a mystery and an extreme left of the democratic party - not just a regular left as in average liberal.... he's a radical left. McCain will strengthen this country, and Obama will do nothing but make us weak.
2 comments:
That was good! Glad you put that on your blog! I'm so tired of the Democrats bs, I'm ready for John McCain to be in office and have all the drama over!
seriously! i'm getting warn out listening to all of this stuff. It's literally exhausting. I pray that McCain gets in office. Obama is a mystery and an extreme left of the democratic party - not just a regular left as in average liberal.... he's a radical left. McCain will strengthen this country, and Obama will do nothing but make us weak.
Post a Comment